Gary is a Commercial Litigator in the firm’s Dispute Resolution team.
He has over 20 years’ experience, earning an impressive track record within the areas of contract disputes, commercial litigation, construction litigation, contested debt-recovery claims, foreign claims, mediation, insolvency and asset recovery.
He provides a high level of client service and specialises in high value and complex defended litigation and insolvency matters for clients within the agriculture, construction and beverage industries.
He was a member of the team short-listed for Litigation Team of the Year 2014-2019.
“Gary and Jackie have a robust and highly commercial approach to litigation and are focused on securing the best outcome for their client in any given case. They clearly seek to know and understand their clients’ businesses and commercial objectives as part of their excellent service.”
Recent Reported Cases:
- AB Agri Limited v. Curtis & Ors  EW Misc B18 (CC) (challenging an IVA on ground of material irregularity)
- Bresco Electrical Services Ltd (in liquidation) v Michael J Lonsdale (Electrical) Ltd  EWCA Civ 27
- 2012: Commercial Litigator, Blaser Mills
- 2004-2012: Brethertons LLP
- 2000-2003: Jeffrey Green Russell
- 1998-2000: Green & Rawlings
- 1988-1998: Lodders