Hannah is an Associate Solicitor in the Wills, Trusts and Probate department based in the High Wycombe office.
Hannah qualified into this area at the end of her training contract, following 15 months in the department. She has experience in drafting Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Deeds of Variation. Hannah assists clients in probate matters including obtaining Grants of Probate, submitting inheritance tax forms and administering estates.
Prior to joining Blaser Mills, Hannah studied History at Oxford Brookes. She then converted to Law and completed the Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) and the Legal Practice Course (LPC), at the University of Law, in Guildford.
- Wills, Codicils and Life Interest Trusts
- Grant of Probate applications and the administration of estates
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Deeds of Variation
- 2018: Associate Solicitor, Blaser Mills
- 2016: Trainee Solicitor, Blaser Mills
- 2014-2016: Internship, England Palmer Solicitors
- 2015: LPC, The University of Law (Guildford), Commendation
- 2014: GDL, The University of Law (Guildford), Commendation
- 2013: BA (Hons) History, Oxford Brookes University, 2.1