Ian is a Partner and Head of the Commercial Property team, which sits within the firm’s broader Real Estate & Development team.
He has practised commercial property law for 14 years and has extensive experience of both sales and acquisitions and landlord and tenant matters.
Ian’s clients include corporates, including overseas registered companies, private clients, and pension funds. He has also acted for a number of banks. He advises clients on assignments, lease variations, and surrenders relating to corporate sales and acquisitions. Ian also acts for start-up ventures and advising them as they take on their first open market leases.
Ian has recently acted for corporate tenants on a number of high-value lettings in the City of London.
- 2020: Partner, Blaser Mills Law
- 2013: Associate Solicitor, Moorcrofts LLP
- 2012: Consultant Solicitor, Excello Law
- 2007: Associate Solicitor, Gordons Solicitors
- 2006: Associate Solicitor, Howard Kennedy LLP
- 2006: Qualified, Gordons Solicitors