Jackie is a Partner in the Dispute Resolution team.
With over 20 years of experience in Dispute Resolution, Jackie has particular expertise in supply and services company disputes, commercial supplies, construction, IT and software contracts and consumer financial services. Jackie acts on all types of litigation, including debt recovery, dispute resolution, insolvency, claims within a foreign jurisdiction and return-of-goods claims. Her client base primarily consists of large corporations, blue-chip companies, banks and medium-sized commercial enterprises. Jackie acts for major PLCs and and has gained a reputation in a number of sectors such as agricultural feed, vintners and healthcare.
She has a strong reputation with the Chartered Institute of Credit Management (CICM) and is well known to its members, and she regularly writes and lectures on legal topics.
She has been recommended as a leading individual in Chambers & Partners – 18 editions, cited in The Legal 500, UK and was shortlisted for Credit Professional of the Year by the CICM in 2013 – 2015, winning in 2016 and highly commended in 2019.
She was a member of the team short-listed for Litigation Team of the Year 2014-2019.
“…excellent with clients’ processes and management.”
The Legal 500, UK
Recently published cases:
- Bresco Electrical Services Ltd (in liquidation) v Michael J Lonsdale (Electrical) Ltd  EWCA Civ 27
- Bresco Electrical Services Ltd (In Liquidation) (Appellant/Cross-Respondent) v Michael J Lonsdale (Electrical) Ltd (Respondent/Cross-Appellant)  UKSC 25
- Meadowside Building Developments Ltd (in liquidation) v 12-18 Hill Street Management Company Ltd  EWHC 2651
- 2015: Partner, Blaser Mills Law
- 2012: Legal Executive, Blaser Mills Law
- 2005–2012: Brethertons
- 1995–2005: Reed Smith
- 1990–1995: Shoosmiths