Jasmin is a Senior Associate in the Real Estate and Development team and has worked in the property field for 12 years.
Jasmin has carried out a variety of commercial property and residential property work but her particular area of interest is residential property development.
Jasmin has negotiated conditional contracts, option agreements, overage agreements, joint venture projects, sale and purchase agreements and loan agreements for developers, land-owners and funders. Jasmin has also dealt with local authorities in relation to unilateral agreements and s106 agreements.
- Acting for high net worth individuals purchasing partially built new residences
- Advising funders in relation to self-build projects and development loans to developers
- Advising large medical company on the development of their head office
- Advising lender in relation to development project at a local independent school
- Acquisition of land for development and subsequent plot sales of developed project
- Advising land owners in relation to sale of land to developers
- Advising developers in relation to site assembly and covenants on title
- 2016: Senior Associate, Blaser Mills
- 2012: Senior Associate, B P Collins
- 2007: Associate, Field Fisher Waterhouse
- 2005: Solicitor, Berwin Leighton Paisner
- 2003: Trainee Solicitor, Denton Wilde Sapte
- 2003: LPC, College of Law
- 2002: Masters (LLM) in International Commercial Law, University of Nottingham and National University of Singapore
- 2001: Law LLB (Hons) (2:1), University of Warwick