Joe is a solicitor in the Residential Property Team and has practised in Residential Property for 8 years.
Joe specialises in all types of residential property transactions, including the sale and purchase of high value Freehold and Leasehold properties, newbuild plot purchases, and lease extensions. Joe also deals with Transfers of Equity, remortgages and right to buy purchasers.
Joe represents private individuals that are either buying for the first time or moving home, and also acts for property investors and local companies to assist in increasing or restructuring their property portfolios. Joe receives recommendations from professional contacts, including estate agents and other law firms, as well as through his existing client base.
“At short notice, he brought calm assurance at a stressful time for us.”
- Dealt with the refinancing of a property portfolio worth in excess of £3,000,000.00.
- Acted on a number of newbuild developments for plot purchasers, both locally and nationally.
- Developed a substantial local knowledge having acted on a number of local property sale and purchases since qualification
- 2015: Associate Solicitor at Blaser Mills
- 2014: Director at B Legal Ltd
- 2012: Associate Solicitor at B Legal Ltd
- 2009: Solicitor at Browns Solicitors
- 2007: Trainee Solicitor at Browns Solicitors