Judy is a Chartered Legal Executive in Blaser Mills’ Residential Property team, and she has worked in private practice for 14 years. Prior to this, Judy worked in the public sector for a nationalised industry.
Judy specialises in freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, re-mortgages, transfers of equity, right-to-buy purchases and first registrations of title. She is instructed through a broad range of sources, including private individuals and small developers, and she has developed good working relationships with local estate agents and professionals. Judy prides herself on providing a straight-forward yet thorough service to her clients from start to finish.
“I cannot praise Blaser Mills enough. Over the past 10 years Judy Paxton has assisted me on many occasions with conveyancing issues, some of them quite complex.”
- Helping first-time buyers to get a foothold on the property ladder
- Complex and high-value property transactions
- Involved in high-profile cases, including the reported planning/landlord and tenant case of Westminster City Council v British Waterways Board 1985 (House of Lords).
- 2000: Blaser Mills
- 1983: Qualified, Fellow Institute of Legal Executives
- 1977: British Waterways Board