Kristina is an Associate Solicitor in the Wills, Trusts and Probate team based in our High Wycombe office.
Kristina specialises in drafting Wills and can offer advice in respect of inheritance tax planning and protection against care home fees. She assists clients in making Lasting Powers of Attorney and is experienced in Court of Protection work. Kristina acts for clients in obtaining probate, submitting inheritance tax accounts and administering estates.
Kristina is well known for her friendly, approachable manner and offers a professional service throughout each case.
“We were very very impressed with every aspect of the service which was provided. Absolutely outstanding.”
- Wills, codicils and Life Interest Trusts
- Probate and dealing with the administration of estates
- Court of Protection applications
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- 2016: Associate Solicitor, Blaser Mills
- 2014: Trainee Solicitor, Blaser Mills
- 2012: Paralegal, Blaser Mills
- 2012: Legal Practice Course (Distinction), The College of Law
- 2009: Paralegal, Creighton & Partners
- 2009: LLB Law Degree (2:1), Brunel University