Laura is an Associate Solicitor in the Family and Divorce Team, having qualified in 2016.
Laura qualified into this area at the end of her training contract, following 6 months in the department. She also gained experience of Family and Divorce law from her previous employment prior to the commencement of her training contract.
Laura undertakes a variety of work in divorce and separation matters and related financial issues, as well as private children matters. In addition to advising clients herself, Laura also assists senior solicitors in the family team with complex cases.
Laura takes a sensitive yet professional approach when dealing with clients and is committed to resolving family matters amicably and effectively. She is meticulous and diligent in all aspects of her work.
Laura is a member of Y-Res, a network for newly qualified family law professionals committed to the future of family law and the constructive resolution of family disputes.
- Advising clients on divorce and financial settlement procedures following separation;
- Advising clients on private children law matters including Contact Agreements and Child Arrangement Orders;
- Dealing with injunctive proceedings, namely applications for Non-Molestation Orders and Occupation Orders;
- Dealing with Change of Name Deeds on behalf of adults and children.
- 2016: Qualified, Blaser Mills LLP
- 2014: Trainee Solicitor, Blaser Mills LLP
- 2010–2014: PA, Russell-Cooke LLP, London
- 2008–2010: PA/Paralegal, Wells-Burcombe, St Albans
- 2005–2008: PA/Paralegal, Hayes-Burcombe, Hammersmith