Lena is a Chartered Legal Executive within the firm’s Dispute Resolution team, where she has worked since October 2001.
Lena has over 15 years’ experience of handling debt recovery, litigation and insolvency matters.
Lena acts for various clients across many different sectors, including a leading UK sporting authority, freight forwarders and medical suppliers.
Lena is well known for her no-nonsense approach in pursuing both undefended and defended claims through the courts.
Lena also deals with winding-up and bankruptcy petitions.
Lena was a member of the team short-listed as a finalist of the Debt Collection Awards 2014 and the Insolvency & Rescue Awards 2014.
“There is never a moment’s doubt in my mind that, when we have needed to call upon Lena’s services, the eventual outcome will be successful. I would have no hesitation in recommending Lena’s service to anyone.”
- Acting for a freight forwarder on a defended winding-up petition.
- Acting for the successful claimant school at trial in a claim for unpaid school fees.
- Appearing in numerous successful mediations.
- 2001: Legal Executive, Blaser Mills
- 2004: Qualified
- 1998–2001: First National Bank Plc
- 1996–1998: Intrum Justitia