Maureen is a Legal Assistant in the Residential Property team, based in High Wycombe.
She has over 35 years of Residential Conveyancing experience and regularly deals with freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, remortgages and right-to-buy transactions.
Prior to joining Blaser Mills Law, Maureen managed a Post Exchange Department during the property boom and also has experience managing her own caseload within her right as a Fee Earner.
Maureen’s calm approach and extensive knowledge of Conveyancing helps clients understand the process through what is a challenging and difficult time.
“The professionalism, guidance, communication, approachability and mannerism portrayed by Maureen throughout the process was exemplary.”
- 2015: Legal Assistant, Blaser Mills Law
- 2014 – 2015: PA to Richard Palmer, Bonnetts
- 2009 – 2013: PA to Richard Palmer, Kidd Rapinet
- 2005 – 2009, PA to Richard Palmer, Willmett
- 2002 – 2005: PA to Richard Palmer/Fee Earning, Harris & Cartwright
- 1999 – 2002: Legal Assistant, Alun James & Co
- 1988 – 1998: Post Exchange, Thorpe & Co (SPU)
- 1984 – 1988: Legal Assistant, EDC Lord & Co
- 1981 – 1984: Junior Conveyancing Secretary, Phillip Baker King