Maureen is a Legal Assistant in the Residential Property team.
She has over 35 years of Residential Conveyancing experience and regularly deals with freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, remortgages and right-to-buy transactions.
Prior to joining Blaser Mills Law, Maureen managed a Post Exchange Department during the property boom and also has experience managing her own caseload within her right as a Fee Earner.
“The professionalism, guidance, communication, approachability and mannerism portrayed by Maureen throughout the process was exemplary.”
- 2015: Legal Assistant, Blaser Mills Law
- 2014 – 2015: PA, Bonnetts
- 2009 – 2013: PA, Kidd Rapinet
- 2005 – 2009, PA, Willmett
- 2002 – 2005: PA, Harris & Cartwright
- 1999 – 2002: Legal Assistant, Alun James & Co
- 1988 – 1998: Post Exchange, Thorpe & Co (SPU)
- 1984 – 1988: Legal Assistant, EDC Lord & Co
- 1981 – 1984: Junior Conveyancing Secretary, Phillip Baker King