Minesh is a Partner and Head of the Wills, Trusts and Probate team.
Minesh undertakes a full range of private client work, including the preparation of Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Enduring Powers of Attorney, issues affecting the elderly, inheritance tax mitigation and probate and the administration of estates.
Minesh takes a calm and pragmatic approach to his practice, ensuring that his clients are assured and confident throughout the process. Both his written and verbal communications are clear, and clients often comment on Minesh’s ability to deliver information concisely and with clarity.
Prior to being in the Wills, Trusts and Probate team, Minesh was in the Personal and Serious Injury team, where he practised for 14 years.
“Clear, concise legal advice with a calm, pragmatic approach.”
- The estate of JM, deceased – Administration of a sizeable estate with complications relating to the apportionment of IHT between the estate and trust property.
- Mr & Mrs H – The creation of a Will containing a Life Interest Trust in a high value estate.
- F v P Ltd – High value/complex accident claim involving multiple orthopaedic and psychological injuries (Personal Injury team).
- J v W Ltd – Complex claim arising from a minor accident at college, where claimant suffered psychological trauma including a somatoform disorder (Personal Injury team).
- B v F Ltd – High value claim arising from a workplace accident. Included various complex arguments regarding liability and contributory negligence (Personal Injury team).
- 2006: Partner, Blaser Mills
- 2002: Associate Solicitor, Blaser Mills
- 2001: Qualified, Northwood Law Practice