Naim is a Senior Associate in the Family & Divorce team.
Naim has practiced exclusively in the field of family and matrimonial law for over 20 years. He deals with all aspects of family and divorce law, and in particular the resolution of financial claims following marital/relationship breakdown and disputes over children. He is also increasingly instructed to draft Pre- and Post-Nuptial Agreements.
Naim is a member of the Law Society’s Family Law Accreditation Scheme and a member of Resolution. He is also a qualified collaborative family lawyer.
He provides “sound advice at all stages of the litigation process”.
The Legal 500, UK
- 2014: Senior Associate, Blaser Mills
- 2011: Partner, Gordon Dadds
- 2009: Partner, Healys LLP
- 2005: Partner, Child & Child
- 2000–2004: Solicitor, K E Davis & Sons
- 1996–2000: Solicitor, Law For All
- 1998: Qualified
- Aunt wins fight for Al-Hilli murder sisters with pro bono legal help
- Legal aid cuts impact on family courts
- Jail lawyers who hack ‘phones, says former privacy watchdog
- Divorce settlement granted after 22 years
- Families go to war over Wills as estates grow and divorces rise
- Your divorce is impacting your child’s exam results, so take action today
- Women to receive less in divorce settlements
- ‘Living in sin’ — what are my rights?
- Sharing the spoils (Law Society Gazette)
- The Myths of Common-Law Marriage
“Naim was excellent… he dealt with things is a prompt and efficient manner.” He has a “calm and friendly personality for dealing with cases that can be emotionally draining for the client.”