Olivia is a paralegal in the Family and Divorce team. Olivia has previously worked on high net worth divorce cases in City firms but also has experience in assisting with Pre-Nuptial Agreements, Private Children Matters, International Divorce and Injunctive proceedings. Olivia will start her training contract with the firm in 2020. Olivia is based at the High Wycombe office.
- 2018: Paralegal, Blaser Mills Law
- 2018: Family Law Paralegal at Osbornes Law
- 2017/18: Family Law Paralegal at Penningtons Manches LLP
- 2017: Accelerated LPC at University of Law, Bloomsbury
- 2016: Family Law Paralegal at Hughes Fowler Carruthers
- 2015/16: Graduate Diploma in Law at University of Law, Bloomsbury
- 2015/16: Pro bono Paralegal at Burke Niazi