Olu is a Senior Associate in the Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution Department at Blaser Mills Law.
Olu specialises in high value, complex litigation, as well as arbitration and adjudication. Olu has a particular specialism in property litigation but his practice involves a broad range of subjects and includes:
- Property disputes (residential and commercial acting for both landlord and tenant) including possession claims, dilapidation claims, contested and uncontested commercial lease renewal, contentious residential lease extension and collective enfranchisement work.
- Trust disputes including claims under TOLATA, resulting/constructive trust disputes and trustees breach of duties.
- Contract disputes relating to commercial contracts and construction contracts.
- Tortious disputes including negligence claims (with a particular emphasis on professional negligence), trespass and product liability.
- Company disputes including: shareholder derivative claims/ unfair prejudice petitions; joint venture and partnership disputes, disputes between directors and shareholders including claims relating to breaches of fiduciary duties.
- Corporate and personal insolvency matters for both creditors and debtors to include issuing statutory demands, winding up proceedings and obtaining injunctive relief.
- Contentious probate disputes including claims relating to contested wills and Power of Attorney/Executors breach of duties.
IAM Group PLC -v- Qamar Chowdrey  EWCA Civ 505: Olu acted on a successful ‘test case’ appeal to the Court of Appeal on a matter of adverse possession in which the Court established that when determining whether an applicant’s belief as to ownership is a reasonable belief, the applicant should not be imputed with knowledge of an agent such as its solicitor.
- 2019: Senior Associate Solicitor, Blaser Mills Law
- 2018: Associate Solicitor, Taylor Rose TTKW
- 2005: Qualified