Philippa is a first-year Trainee Solicitor based in the Amersham office. She is currently completing her second seat in the Wills, Trusts and Probate department. Philippa assists the team by drafting Wills, LPAs and other legal documents and is actively involved on probate matters.
Philippa completed her first seat in the Residential Property team, assisting on a variety of matters on both sales and purchases for freehold and leasehold properties.
Prior to joining Blaser Mills Law, Philippa studied Law at the University of Reading. She then went on to complete the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law Moorgate in 2013. Philippa combined both her undergraduate and postgraduate studies by conducting a variety of Paralegal work at both City and local law firms, gaining experience in a range of different areas of law.
- 2017: Trainee Solicitor, Blaser Mills Law
- 2016: Paralegal, Harold Benjamin Solicitors
- 2015: Paralegal, DLA Piper LLP
- 2014: Paralegal, Mathew Arnold and Baldwin LLP
- 2014: Paralegal, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- 2013: Paralegal, Simply Law Solicitors
- 2013: Legal Practice Course, University of Law Moorgate
- 2012: Law, University of Reading