Richard is a Senior Associate in the Residential Property team. He handles all aspects of residential property law for individuals, investors and mortgage lenders.
Richard has worked as a solicitor for more than 30 years, developing many contacts and an in-depth knowledge and appreciation of the local areas around Surrey, Middlesex and Buckinghamshire.
Prior to joining Blaser Mills in 2014, Richard was a Partner at a well-established firm and for a period in the 1990’s, ran his own Practice in Hounslow.
For many clients, moving house or acquiring property is a stressful experience. However, Richard’s renowned willingness to communicate, anticipate and resolve problems, as well as adopt a practical approach to challenging situations makes clients’ experiences as stress-free as possible.
“Excellent communication; easy to understand, very friendly.”
- Sales and purchases of high value freehold and leasehold properties
- Lease extensions and title rectification
- Transfers of equity, including matrimonial transfers
- New builds
- Residential plot sales for developers
- Remortgages of residential properties and buy-to-let
- Property investors increasing their property portfolio
- 2014: Senior Associate, Blaser Mills
- 1985 – 2014: Solicitor and Partner at a number of law firms in the South East
- 1984: Qualified, Harris and Cartwright
- 1981: BA Business Law, Coventry Polytechnic