Sally is an Associate Solicitor in the Commercial Dispute Resolution team.
Sally acts for commercial and private clients and has worked on cases on behalf of both claimant and defendant in the High Court, the International Dispute Resolution Centre and the County Court.
- Acted for a commercial client seeking advice on IP infringements
- Assisted on bringing a successful claim against a large insurance provider, resulting in multiple insurance payouts totalling several hundred thousand pounds
- Assisted on a case acting for an African Distribution Company in a multi-million pound dispute at the International Dispute Resolution Centre
- Successfully defended a breach of confidentiality claim brought by a well know Estate Agent against an ex-employee
- Contentious Probate disputes
- TLATA 1996 claims
Prior to joining Blaser Mills Sally worked in the field of intelligence analysis for law enforcement agencies. Her attention to detail and ability to conduct a thorough forensic analysis of documents and open source information has proven particularly useful in her litigious matters.
- 2018: Associate Solicitor, Blaser Mills
- 2016: Trainee Solicitor, Blaser Mills
- 2015: LPC, University of Law (Bloomsbury)
- 2007: LLB Law and Criminology (University of Sheffield)