Samantha is an Associate Solicitor in the Commercial Litigation department.
Samantha has experience of dealing with multiple areas of commercial and civil litigation and dispute resolution. She acts for clients at both High Court and County Court level; including multi-track strike out applications, possession hearings acting for both the Landlord and Tenant, commercial rights disputes, Wills disputes and construction disputes. Samantha represents both Claimant and Defendant and is an experienced advocate in the County Courts.
Prior to joining Blaser Mills Law in 2015, Samantha followed a commercial background, initially working for various companies and organisations in their Marketing departments, and eventually focusing on Small Business Development consultancy.
- 2017: Associate Solicitor, Blaser Mills Law
- 2015: Trainee Solicitor, Blaser Mills Law
- 2013: Distinction LPC, University of Westminster
- 2007: MSc Merit International Business Management, University of Exeter
- 2006: LLB 2:1 (Hons), University of Exeter