Sara is a Paralegal in the Wills, Trusts and Probate team. She has over 10 years experience working in the legal sector.
Sara is based in the Amersham office. She supports and assists Partners Jonathan Gallop and Sarah Ripper in handling a wide range of probate and trust administration matters.
- Valuing Assets and Liabilities
- Inheritance Tax Accounts
- Preparing Oaths
- Estate Accounts
- Facilitating Distributions
- ILEX Level 2 Certificate in Vocational Paralegal Studies
- ILEX Level 3 Diploma for Legal Secretaries
- 2017: Paralegal, Blaser Mills
- 2015 – 2017: Legal Secretary, Blaser Mills
- 2009 – 2015: Team Leader to Secretarial Team, Kingswood Surgery
- 2008 – 2009: Legal PA to Head of Legal, Spinvox
- 2005 – 2008: Legal Assistant, Brittons Solicitors