Sara is a Senior Associate in the Wills, Trusts and Probate team. Having practiced in this area of law for over 20 years, Sara has a vast amount of experience dealing with Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, probate and the administration of high value estates, including those with foreign assets. In addition, Sara can advise on the inheritance tax and capital gains tax implications of an estate and assist the client in making estates most tax efficient.
Prior to joining Blaser Mills, Sara worked at two leading law firms in the South East, before setting up her own business in Willwriting.
Clients appreciate Sara’s efficient and approachable manner and frequently refer her services to friends and family. She is happy to see clients at home, in hospital or in a residential home.
Sara is a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), which is a worldwide professional organisation for practitioners dealing with Wills, inheritance and succession planning.
- Administering complex estates worth several million, including an intestacy with assets in Hong Kong
- Mitigating inheritance tax and capital gains tax during estate administration
- Advising clients with business assets
- 2017: Senior Associate, Blaser Mills
- 2014: Director, SR Will Writing Ltd
- 2002: Associate Solicitor, BP Collins
- 1999: Associate Solicitor, Boyes Turner
- 1997: Qualified, Baily Gibson