Simon is a second-year Trainee Solicitor based in the Rickmansworth office. He is currently sitting in the Commercial Litigation team, his third seat, working alongside Sangita Manek. Simon assists on various civil matters including contentious probate, contract disputes, possession claims, TLATA claims, and landlord & tenant disputes, acting for both claimants and defendants.
In his first year, Simon spent his second seat in the Corporate & Commercial department assisting on a variety of matters, including mergers and acquisitions of private companies, commercial contracts issues, intellectual property protection and company procedure issues. During his first seat in the Wills, Trusts and Probate team, Simon gained experience drafting wills and codicils, applying for probate and dealing with deputyship and Court of Protection matters.
Prior to joining Blaser Mills, Simon read Law at the University of Leicester. Simon studied for a postgraduate degree at Royal Holloway, University of London, and then completed the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law Guildford passing with distinction. Simon has gained extensive legal experience as a paralegal with a market leading legal information and publishing company and at a city law firm advising on transaction matters.
- 2017: Trainee Solicitor, Blaser Mills LLP
- 2016 – 2017: Paralegal, Slaughter and May
- 2013 – 2016: Paralegal, Practical Law (Thomson Reuters)
- 2011 – 2012: Legal Practice Course, University of Law Guildford
- 2010: Postgraduate degree, Global Politics, Royal Holloway, University of London
- 2009: Law LLB, University of Leicester