Simone is an Associate in the Real Estate and Development team with over 10 years’ experience. She advises on a wide range of commercial property transactions acting for a variety of clients ranging from private clients and small businesses to large corporations and institutional lenders.
Her work includes freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals, complex lease transactions, landlord and tenant matters. Simone also has extensive property finance and secured lending experience and provides invaluable property support to the corporate and commercial team.
- 2019 – present: Associate Solicitor, Blaser Mills
- 2017 – 2019: Consultant Solicitor, Setfords Solicitors
- 2014 – 2016: Solicitor, BP Collins LLP
- 2006 – 2012: Assistant Solicitor, Underwood Solicitors LLP
- 2006: Qualified, Brook Martin & Co