Valerie is a Senior Associate in the Corporate and Commercial team.
She has over 25 year’s experience and advises SME businesses on agreements and documentation relevant to all stages of the business life cycle. She regularly deals with shareholder and partnership agreements; sales and acquisitions; investment and loan documentation; and all types of general commercial agreements. She is also experienced in intellectual property law and advises charities, trade associations and industrial and provident societies.
She offers timely and pragmatic advice to a wide range of clients, making great efforts to develop a strong understanding of the business at hand.
Clients see her as their trusted adviser
- 2017: Senior Associate, Blaser Mills Law
- 2014 – 2017: Senior Associate, Turbervilles
- 2004 – 2014: Associate Solicitor, Woodfines Solicitors
- 1998 – 2004: Associate Solicitor, Leeds Day Solicitors
- 1979 – 1986: Prosecuting solicitor, Metropolitan Police