Our property development lawyers help you to maximise opportunities and minimise risk.
We offer specialist advice to property builders, developers and investors and our lawyers act for many clients who have extensive property and development portfolios. Our professional and practical advice, coupled with our in-depth knowledge and property-transaction efficiency, puts you in the best position to safeguard your property-led financial investments.
We work closely with a number of other Blaser Mills teams, including our Tax Planning and Private Client lawyers, to ensure that your investment/asset is protected and efficient tax planning measures are utilised, and we also have Residential Property and Property Litigation teams on hand to deal with any other property-related matters.
Following purchase, we can guide property investors though significant legal landlord obligations including:-
- Health and safety considerations, and maintenance obligations
- Tenancy agreements and requirements
- Tailored advice for the letting of older properties
For house-builders and residential developers, our Residential Property lawyers can advise on and assist with:-
- Site acquisition for residential development
- Conversion/refurbishment projects
- Negotiation of land purchase agreements
- Bespoke contracts and agreements
- All necessary searches to protect your investment
- The legal aspects of the development process, to include securing and assisting in obtaining all necessary permissions, consents and s106 Agreements
- Preparation of Land Registry-compliant plans and liaising with Land Registry, architects and specialists to ensure compliance
Our use of the most up-to-date technology allows us to provide you with smooth and cost-effective management and servicing of your matters.
If you would like to discuss your conveyancing matter, please do not hesitate to contact us by calling 0330 223 4869 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We are members of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme, the mark of excellence for the home-buying process. The rigorous assessment by the Law Society, in order to secure CQS status, marks us out as a team that consistently meets high standards in residential conveyancing processes and also delivers excellent customer service.