With the ever-changing UK economic market resulting in constant Government legislative changes relating to tax, it has become increasingly important to seek strategic advice on how best to minimise the tax liabilities on the wealth and assets that you have been working hard to accumulate.
Our specialist Wills, Trusts and Probate team offers a broad range of taxation expertise and technical knowledge required to meet individual clients’ needs, no matter how complex. We also work closely with a network of wealth managers and independent financial advisers to offer a comprehensive service, including advice on:-
- Long-term care planning
- Creating tailored trusts in order to protect your wealth
- Inheritance tax
- Income tax and capital gains tax
- International estates
Our lawyers regularly work with clients to structure the way in which their property and other assets are managed, ensuring that their estate passes to the intended beneficiaries in the most tax-efficient way after death.
Workable, cost-saving solutions that our Wills, Trusts and Probate lawyers also offer include:-
- In-depth, bespoke Wills for clients with complex and/or high-net-worth estates
- Creation of lifetime trusts to ring-fence property equity
- Post-death estate planning
- Multi-jurisdictional succession
- The administration of trusts
- Advice on pre-existing trusts
Be it advice on tax or estate planning, our Wills, Trusts and Probate team offers varying levels of advice to suit you, be it a simple health check of your existing estate, or a full review and re-structure.