Our Wills, Trusts and Probate team offers a comprehensive trust and attorneyship management service designed to take the stress out of trusts.
For many reasons, our clients elect us to be a trustee or an attorney over their affairs. It is not always prudent to appoint your children or friends to act in this role and we therefore offer this service.
We provide our valued clients with a day-to-day trust and attorneyship management service. Within this remit we provide periodic reviews, ensuring that the trust or your personal affairs are working as tax efficiently as possible. Our lawyers manage trusts and personal financial and welfare affairs for a large number of high-net-worth families, and they are comfortable in looking after multiple trusts for clients with large funds.
The team’s management services include:-
- Advising trustees on their powers and duties
- Helping trustees monitor the performance of their investment adviser
- Preparing annual trust accounts
- Advising on tax benefits and implications
- Preparing annual tax returns
- Calculating tax bills
- Helping with tax planning
- Advice to help protect assets from creditors
- Providing flexibility
- Assisting and advising on beneficiaries who are too young, too infirm or disabled
Many of our Wills, Trusts and Probate team lawyers are members of professional organisations such as the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and Solicitors for the Elderly.