By offering innovative pricing and applying rigorous cost management, we are confident that our fees are value-led. We can work with you to shape how we charge for our work and can adapt to a number of pricing models that suit you or your business. These range from simple fixed fee arrangements to more sophisticated options but one thing remains constant; we are always transparent about fees.
Should you have any queries or questions on our fees or how we charge, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0203 814 2020.
Summary Offences in the Magistrates Court
We charge on an hourly rate. If your case is straightforward, for example a drink driving offence where there has been a guilty plea then we would estimate that the time would be 2-3 chargeable hours. If the matter is more complicated, for instance, if there are a number of witness involved, the matter could be estimated at nearer 5 hours’ work or more.
Below we have listed our contact details, one of our lawyers will be happy to discuss the circumstances of your particular case and a costs estimate can be given.
Our consultant solicitor’s hourly rate is £250 per hour.
Key stages (guilty plea)
The key stages of your matter are based on the presumption that you intend to enter a guilty plea and have a date for your hearing.
- We will speak with you to take your instructions on what happened.
- We will consider the initial disclosure, and any other evidence and provide advice on the strength of the evidence against you.
- If you wish to rely on character evidence, we will contact your referees and take written statements from them.
- We will explain the court procedure to you so you know what to expect on the day of your hearing, and the sentencing options available to the court.
- We will conduct any further preparatory work, obtain further instructions from you if necessary and answer any follow up queries you have.
- We cannot guarantee that your hearing will take place, as this depends on the court listing for that day and it outside of our control.
- We will attend court on the day and meet with you before going before the court and discuss any final matters with you.
- We will represent you in court and present your case to the bench. We will always seek the best possible outcome for you.
- We will discuss the outcome with you following the hearing and provide an initial advice on appeal of sentence if necessary.
If you would like to discuss your matter with one of our team then either call us on 0203 814 2020 or contact us on email@example.com
Date: 9 March 2021