Join us on Tuesday 25 February 2014 for a free seminar at the Clare Foundation, Saunderton, High Wycombe HP14 4BF.
We will present news, views and anecdotes on the rules and regulations for businesses covering debt recovery, disputes resolution, changes in the legal framework, interest/costs recovery and give you an opportunity to ask questions.
Tea, coffee and bacon rolls (or vegetarian option) will be served at 8.30 am with the seminar starting at 9.00 am
- 8.30am – Breakfast (Bacon Rolls/Veggie Alternative) & Coffee/Tea
- 9.00am – Seminar Introduction by Dan Hancocks of Cocredo Ltd (CoCredo Ltd is a market leader in the provision of quality on-line credit and global business information. www.cocredo.co.uk)
- 9.05am – New Regulatory Framework and examples – Jackie Ray, Blaser Mills
- 9.30am – Any Interest? And What about the Costs – James Hall, Barrister, Cornwall Street Chambers (James Hall specialises in professional negligence, commercial litigation and property litigation)
- 10am – Can the European Union help? – Jackie Ray, Blaser Mills
- 10.10am – New for 2014 – Lena Braathen, Blaser Mills
- 10.30am – Questions to the Panel – James Hall, Dan Hancocks, Jackie Ray, Gary Braathen & Lena Braathen
- 10.45am – Close
To book your place please contact us at:
Post: Blaser Mills, Park House, 31 London Road, High Wycombe, HP11 1BZ
Tel: 01494 478660
Closing date for bookings – 23rd February 2014.