We are seeking an experienced Marketing Executive to join our small but busy Business Development and Marketing team. You will have a high level of responsibility from day one, and will be given the opportunity to stamp your mark on the role, working across all aspects of digital and offline marketing, events and PR.
You will report directly to the Business Development & Marketing Partner, working with them and the rest of the team to implement both firm-wide and team specific marketing plans.
Duties and responsibilities
Marketing and events
- Plan and coordinate small and large scale events, seminars and corporate hospitality functions, from inception to follow up, utilising both the firm’s e-marketing tool, Vuture and CRM system, InterAction
- Attend hosted events, ensuring smooth operation and act as an ambassador and representative for the firm, having a strong understanding of the event purpose and objective
- Provide support with copywriting and proofreading of content for a range of marketing campaigns
- Act as brand ambassador ensuring quality, consistency and adherence across all marketing activities, channels and media
- Proof-read and edit all external written communication (including articles, pitch documents, presentations and marketing literature) to ensure we produce well-written copy that speaks to the target audience
- Day-to-day point of contact for suppliers and third parties such as printers, designers and other agencies
Digital, website and social media
- Day-to-day updating of website and ongoing production of SEO optimised content including news, articles and thought leadership pieces
- Work with our practice teams and IT to improve website traffic through SEO and PPC.
- Coordination of a wide range of digital marketing campaigns from planning to execution including e-marketing campaigns, advertising, webinars and other online events
- Manage the day-to-day running of the firm’s social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and looking at ways to improve performance and increase visibility.
- Training fee-earners on social media use and best practice
- Work closely with our practice teams and IT team to improve the data flow into our CRM system, InterAction, and assist in the development of a plan to increase usage
- Data entry; verifying, cleansing, updating and creating campaign mailing lists, for newsletters, offers, events and seminars
PR and advertising
- Implement the firm’s advertising strategy, ensuring that we create compelling content, copy and design to raise profile, increase awareness and reinforce the reputation of the firm
- Act as the main point of contact of the PR agency, meeting with them on a regular basis to plan, develop and implement a clear PR plan on a monthly basis, as well as reacting to internal and external PR opportunities
About the candidate
The successful candidate will have the following experience and attributes:
- Adept at both written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail, including excellent copywriting and proof-reading skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work autonomously and project manage multiple tasks
- Work closely with other team members/staff
- Experience of running events and multi-faceted marketing campaigns
- Digital marketing experience including email marketing, social media, SEO & PPC;
- Strong experience of work with e-marketing tools, CRM systems and other software including MS office, Teams and InDesign
- Experience of working in the legal service industry
- Strong academic background
Hours: Full-time, 9am-5pm (Additional hours commensurate with deadlines, responsibilities and demands of the role will be expected as appropriate. The nature of the role is to attend and organise events outside working hours.)
Commencement date: ASAP
How to apply
If Blaser Mills Law sounds like the right fit for you, then please send your CV and a short cover letter to HR@blasermills.co.uk or for a confidential conversation, please call 0203 814 2020, asking for Clare O’Connor Ashworth. Alternatively please complete the form below.