Blaser Mills Law are hosting a free webinar in conjunction with The Motorsport Industry Association (MIA) on Thursday 4th June 2020.
The webinar will provide employers with an update on the Furlough Scheme including the Government’s latest guidance on the details of the extension to October and the proposed employer contribution. We shall also cover redundancy rules so employers are prepared to make difficult decisions should redundancies be necessary.
Our employment law solicitor & expert, James Simpson, will cover the following topics:
1. Update on furlough scheme including emerging and tricky areas such as;
- Who is covered including whether the scheme extends to sole directors;
- Issues around selection;
- The extension to end of October and the Government’s proposals for employers to contribute to the costs;
- How to treat holidays and holiday pay;
- Redundancy consultation during furlough;
2. Review of redundancy rules including;
- Collective consultation;
- Time periods and selection;
- Unfair redundancy dismissals.
Date: Thursday 4th June 2020
Time: 11:00am – 12:00pm
RSVP: To register your place, please click here.