We act for both buyers and sellers in business transactions ranging from small, owner-managed businesses to international groups.
We can assist in all aspects of buying or selling a business, including:-
Structure of the Deal:
- Assets or share purchase
- Non-disclosure agreement
- Heads of terms
- Preparing for disclosure
- Buyers’ or sellers’ reports
- Drafting and negotiating asset or share-purchase agreements
- Warranties, indemnities and disclosure
- Earn-outs, loan notes and completion accounts mechanisms
- Consultancy or service agreements
- Board resolutions and minutes
- Escrow accounts
- Resignations, share certificates and stock transfer forms
- Acting for the sellers in the £1.2 million sale of a UK and international recruitment business.
- Acting for the sellers in the £3.4 million sale of the entire share capital of a telecoms business.
- Acting in the £100,000 purchase of an on-line consumer business.