Our highly-experienced lawyers act on behalf of landlords and occupiers, individuals and companies, as well as advising on commercial property portfolios.
Adopting a commercial and focused approach, we regularly deal with offices, shops and other retail outlets, restaurants, public houses, entertainment venues and industrial units.
We work closely with clients to identify their needs and ensure that their lease fits their business requirements.
Complemented by our Property Litigation team, we can provide a seamless crossover between contentious disputes and transactional property matters.
We advise on:-
- New leases
- Lease renewals
- Repairs and dilapidations
- Rent review
- Stamp Duty Land Tax
- Leases to telecoms operators and utilities companies
- Acting for a Heathrow-based courier, owned by the large airlines, in taking additional depot and warehousing space in a large unit adjoining an existing large unit within Heathrow Airport.
- Acting for a company, specialising in architectural glazing, in taking a lease of commercial premises near Heathrow Airport.
- Acting on behalf of a company providing support across a range of services, including supported-living residential care, respite care and home care, in dealing with a lease of the premises.