Employment law continues to evolve rapidly, and employees are increasingly aware of their workplace rights.
It is therefore critical to keep up to date, as getting it wrong can have serious consequences for any business.
Blaser Mills offers high-quality legal advice from lawyers who are experts in their field and who have the commercial acumen to deliver practical solutions.
We provide a full service that covers all aspects of employment law for employers, including advising on tribunal litigation and disputes, dismissals, redundancy, settlements, discrimination and equality issues, employee rights such as maternity, paternity and flexible working, TUPE and providing HR support for issues such as long-term sickness absence and performance management.
Our service is flexible – we can work on a “pay as you go”, fixed price or annual retainer basis.
Blaze HR & Law
If you want a complete “peace of mind” employment law and HR solution, you can access our Blaze HR & Law service that gives employers access to essential services including:
- Dedicated, qualified advisers covered by professional legal privilege
- Telephone and online support for employment and HR matters
- Annual review
- Template contract, documents and letters
- Tribunal & claims representation
- Data protection, GDPR and Privacy advice, documents and support
- A sophisticated cloud based, HR personnel management system – For an overview of the HR software click here
- Updates, training and support
- Access to insurance to cover the cost of claims including restrictive covenant pursuit cover
- Clear annual pricing