Our team is highly experienced in acting on the acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold properties, investment properties and portfolios, licensed premises and unique one-off transactions.
We act for individuals, companies, unincorporated associations and charities.
We can also assist with:-
- Landlord and Tenant Act 1987 – Tenants’ rights to first refusal
- Business sales and purchases – Supporting our corporate team in the acquisition and disposal of property as a company or business asset
We are also experienced in all aspects of property financing and restructuring, and we regularly act for banks and borrowers in a range of transactions. This means that we are able to satisfy lender requirements efficiently and work to tight deadlines.
- Acting for an hotelier in connection with an extension to its funding of a hotel in Central London.
- Acting for both a company and trustees of a family trust in the sale of land and an adjoining property.
- Acting on behalf of a prestigious, award-winning luxury hotel in Covent Garden, London in connection with an advance of £10m from a major bank.