Sharron is a Senior Associate Solicitor in the Employment department, with experience in both contentious and non-contentious employment law.
Throughout the course of her career Sharron has acted for companies advising them on a range of employment law issues including:
- Drafting contracts (for senior, junior and casual employees) and staff handbook policies;
- Attending to and investigating disciplinary matters;
- Investigating and responding to grievances raised by employees;
- Advising on redundancy procedures;
- Drafting and negotiating settlement agreements;
- Advising on TUPE; and
- Responding to and acting in relation to employment tribunal claims issued by (former) employees including, unfair dismissal claims, wrongful dismissal claims, discrimination claims and unlawful deduction of wages claims.
In addition to acting for companies, Sharron also regularly acts on behalf of individuals including senior employees, on a range of employment law issues that affect employees such as; raising grievances, advising on contractual terms, redundancy issues, advising on settlement agreements and exit packages and issuing claims in relation to unfair dismissal and various discrimination claims.