Jonathan is a Partner in the Wills, Trusts and Probate team. He undertakes a full range of Private Client work, including Wills, Probate & Administration of Estates, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Trusts and Tax Planning.
Jonathan has a high level of technical knowledge, particularly in the fields of estate planning and the administration of complex high value estates.
Jonathan is known for his approachable and professional manner. He is happy to make visits to clients in their homes, in hospitals or in hospices.
Jonathan is an Affiliate Member of STEP (the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners) and a Full Accredited Member of Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE), which is an independent national organisation of lawyers who provide specialist legal advice for older and vulnerable people, their families and carers.
“Just to say many thanks for your prompt service and advice over the past few months. I am totally satisfied with the service you provided.”
- The administration of estates worth several million
- The drafting of Wills and associated inheritance tax advice
- The drafting of Life Interest Trusts, Discretionary Trusts and Trusts for disabled beneficiaries
- 2016: Partner, Blaser Mills
- 2010: Associate Solicitor, Blaser Mills
- 2008: Trainee Solicitor, Blaser Mills
- 2008: Legal Practice Course (distinction), College of Law, Guildford
- 2007: LLB (Hons) Law, Oxford Brookes University