Good enjoyable, stable employment is important. However, occasionally there are bumps in the road and disagreements between employers and employees and with the law constantly evolving in this area, it can be difficult for an employee to understand their rights.
We can help you at all stages of your employment journey from recruitment right the way up to retirement. We translate complex law into succinct and clear advice for you. We analyse your situation, identify your legal position, review your options and formulate a plan that is tailored to your situation, with your objectives in mind.
The expert lawyers in our Employment team are highly experienced in negotiating settlements with employers and, where this is not possible, representing employees in the Employment Tribunal.
If you are facing dismissal or redundancy, contact us for advice and assistance. We help you understand what rights you have and help you to negotiate the best settlement agreement or severance arrangements for your circumstances. The range of our advice includes:
- Settlement agreements and severances;
- ACAS conciliation
- Employment Tribunal claims
- Protection against discrimination
- Protection against bully and harassment
- Dismissals including constructive dismissal
- Redundancy advice
- Holiday, pay and bonus claims
- Maternity, paternity, adoption and flexible work advice and assistance
- Privacy and data protection concerns